After troubleshooting my Verizon Fios settop box tv no longer show cable tv channel numbers.
Marc1889i

After troubleshooting my Verizon Fios settop box tv no longer show cable tv channel numbers  The automated customer support application down loaded a software up date and now the settop box does not show the channel numbers on the TV anymore.

Can someone at Verizon Fios Technical Support please respond and tell me how to fix this.

For Verizon Fios Technical Support Executives not have a customer chat, email, or technical support contact form is very bad customer sevice.  Just relying on automated technical support with no way undo the changes the automated system when it try's to fix the problem and causes even more problems is unaccetable.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Re: After troubleshooting my Verizon Fios settop box tv no longer show cable tv channel numbers.
Marc1889i

Unplugging the settop box 5 times the problem went away.  I contacted the Verizon Leadership Team via their contact form and posted a complaint and included my forum post.

Just search Google for Verzion Leadership Team if you want to contact them yourself.

0 Likes