Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

All scheduled recordings gone

FlyGuyTX
Contributor
Contributor

All scheduled recordings gone

Message 1 of 4
(940 Views)
Noticed last night (Sunday 3/18) that a couple of shows on Series recordings that we expected to record had not. Went to View Schedule - blank. All gone. They are still showing in Series Recordings but not in the Schedule. So we have missed several programs and will soon miss more. Troubleshooting so far: - used STB Auto Correction, which reset STB. Looks like one item was re-added to Schedule for tonight (Monday 3/19) but that's all (perhaps reset cleared out guide data?) - went thru each item in Series Recordings, Modify then OK (no actual changes to the Series). No change. - Used Auto-fix, which ran VZ in-home agent from STB - rebooted box - no change Any suggestions appreciated. About to go out of town and don't want to miss more recordings!
3 REPLIES 3
retiredme
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: All scheduled recordings gone

Message 2 of 4
(936 Views)

I have had similar instances occur from time to time, although it was usually just one or two shows that seemingly wouldn't record. I ended up deleting the faulty recording schedule and re-establishing it all from scratch. Good luck.

boutym
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(923 Views)

I just posted a similar issue I think.  Mine is dropping scheduled series from the list.

Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 4
(907 Views)

See answer by employee AKG in THIS THREAD.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title