Anyone eles getting DVR recording issues?
dave_langer
Enthusiast - Level 3

The last two nights, I have tried to record two shows Justified (twice, tried the orginal and when that did not work the replay) and faceoff (on syfy) last night.

Justified the first time recorded the first 15 mins then the recording froze and I could not get past that point.

i tried resetting the DVR but that did not work.  I then tried the replay and it did not record at all.

Last nignt I tried to record faceoff and it only recorded the first few minutes then it was just cut, it only recored for about two minutes. I did get te replay recorded and hopefully that one is ok.

Has anyone had this issues? Do I need to swap out this box? I have the newer black sisco box.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone eles getting DVR recording issues?
eno11771

Yes!!! The same thing is happening to ours.  It has been happening constantly and it's making me mad! I wonder if we need to get new equipment? I'm dreading spending an hour on the phone with Customer Service.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I use @verizonsupport on Twitter or chat on http://www.verizon.com/support for fast access to support

0 Likes
toranox

This is happening to me also - random recorded programs. Haven't found a pattern, but when it happens, it's obnoxious. Tried calling support, but sat on the phone for 45 minutes waiting and hung up.

0 Likes
dave_langer
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wonder if its a firmware issue.  Or is this a way to wipe the DVR and reformat it?

0 Likes