Audio Video Input
CSHopkns2

I have a QIP6416-2 box and in order to get video, it needs to be connected via the Audio Video jack. I only have one input on my TV so I am unable to connect my DVD player. I was told the he Audio Video inputs on the box are disabled by default so I cannot even use them to to connect my DVD player. Verizon is severely limiting the ability to connect other electronics for the customer's viewing pleasure. Why are they disabled so hey cannot be used?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Audio Video Input
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are no inputs on the STB ... it's not something you send signals thru, it's something which creates them and OUTPUT's them.  What make and model of TV and DVD player do you have?  Perhaps we can provide you with a suggested wiring plan.

0 Likes
Re: Audio Video Input
johncougar
Enthusiast - Level 3

@CSHopkns2 wrote:

I have a QIP6416-2 box and in order to get video, it needs to be connected via the Audio Video jack. I only have one input on my TV so I am unable to connect my DVD player. I was told the he Audio Video inputs on the box are disabled by default so I cannot even use them to to connect my DVD player. Verizon is severely limiting the ability to connect other electronics for the customer's viewing pleasure. Why are they disabled so hey cannot be used?

get an audio video switcher for $10.  dont expect verizon or box maker motorola to provide all these extra features because you old tv has 1 input. all modern tvs have multiple hdmi and audio video inputs. id like my cable box to do my dishes but i know its not possible.

0 Likes