Audio/Video Synch Problem
Paul3086
I have the motorola HD DVR and am using it with the Zenith 19" LCD HDTV I finally got from Verizon.  After watching a channel for a few minutes, the audio and video go out of synch.  If I switch the channels back and forth the problem is corected for a few minutes.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?
0 Likes
Re: Audio/Video Synch Problem
texastown
This problem sometimes occurs due to HDMI handshake issues.  Changing to component (red/green/blue) cable and audio cables may fix the problem and the video quality is equal with component cables.
0 Likes
clearpix

Noticed this as well using HDMI on LG HD wide screen as well.  We took the television back to the shop, they did a firmware upgrade using a USB stick on the back of the TV and the problem was solved.  Evidently in my case their was a manufacturing problem.  I would suggest other connections to see how they work out as alternative.

0 Likes
speedo123
Contributor - Level 1
In regards to an A/V sync problem, I've just noticed in the last two or three days that the voice is no longer synced with the lips on both of my DVR equiped TVs.  One's an HD unit (but TV is Std) and the other is an Std unit.  Will rebooting the units fix or improve this problem?  Is there another way to correct this if that doesn't do it?
0 Likes