Cable cards for Tivo box: two different chat reps say VZ no longer offers Cable Cards.
scparker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello All,

I've just moved to the Philly area and am in the process of getting Fios installed. I've asked the on-line chat reps about getting a cable card for my Tivo Premier and two different reps say "Jasper(23:51:37): I apologize but you would be unable to order a Cable Card as we do not provide Cable Cards anymore."

Yet, I see questions about cable cards and Tivo tuners. Where can I obtain a Cable Card?

Thanks, Scott

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cable cards for Tivo box: two different chat reps say VZ no longer offers Cable Cards.
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

They have cable cards the rep probably just doesn't know how to add it to the account.

View solution in original post

Re: Cable cards for Tivo box: two different chat reps say VZ no longer offers Cable Cards.
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

They have cable cards the rep probably just doesn't know how to add it to the account.

ursa99
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got mine from a few mos.ago at a local VZ store.  Otherwise you should be able to get them via the phone.  They DO have them. 

scparker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update: I called and they added the card to my order. 

Thanks, Scott

0 Likes