Can I "delete" channels so I don't have to flip through them?
WeinerDog

On Comcast I could delete certain channels from my line up - like all the news, religious and foreign-language stations.  Verizon has 10x more of these channels and sometimes I just like to flip through the channels. 

Is there a way to delete them so I never have to see them?  I can't find an answer in the user guide.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Can I "delete" channels so I don't have to flip through them?
Keyboards
Master - Level 3
You can set up your "favorites" list to have only the channels you want and then select "flip by favorites" in the settings menu. Some people (myself included) have problems that the favorites keep adding random channels and not holding others that they have selected.  This is with V1.5 of the IMG, hopefully V1.6 (to be deployed soon?) will fix, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
0 Likes
NewFiosLover271

I would like to know, if there is anyway I could delete the channels that are not in my AREA? No one at verizon could tell me that, not every area has the same available HD channels. I found out, by researching it online! 

I would like to know, if there is anyway I could delete them or do the "favorite" list thing?

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@NewFiosLover27 wrote:

I would like to know, if there is anyway I could delete the channels that are not in my AREA? No one at verizon could tell me that, not every area has the same available HD channels. I found out, by researching it online! 

I would like to know, if there is anyway I could delete them or do the "favorite" list thing?

Like I said in my reply (above your post) - you can't delete anything from the guide (i.e.. Can't show only subscribed).  The only method is to use favorites (although not reliable to hold your selections) and use "flip by favorites" and there is a guide option to display only favorites.  The latter has a flaw in that the guide no longer wraps around (goes to the lowest channel from the highest channel or vice versa).

0 Likes