Can no longer pause || fast forward >> rewind << live TV with FiOS One
PauseMePlease

We just upgraded our legacy FiOS to FiOS One with multiroom DVR. We should be able to pause live TV, but we can't. Those functions on the new remotes work fine with recorded or recording shows, but we miss the earlier functionality to pause live TV. I called them once, and they gave me some crap about buying the feature with multiroom DVR, except we've already purchased that service. Help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can no longer pause || fast forward >> rewind << live TV with FiOS One
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to pause & rewind live TV on the main box with the base level multiroom DVR service.  To get this feature on the mini boxes you have to subscribe to a higher level DVR service.  The next level up is $5 a month more.  It enables more DVR space and recording up to 6 shows at once.

If you can't pause/rewind live TV on your main box, contact Verizon again and be sure to tell them it's on the main box.  Chat might work better than phone.

View solution in original post

rewind/pause/fast fwd
investor

Why with the new fios one this feature most of the time is non existing when i'm watching a program

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to pause & rewind live TV on the main box with the base level multiroom DVR service.  To get this feature on the mini boxes you have to subscribe to a higher level DVR service.  The next level up is $5 a month more.  It enables more DVR space and recording up to 6 shows at once.

If you can't pause/rewind live TV on your main box, contact Verizon again and be sure to tell them it's on the main box.  Chat might work better than phone.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens when you hit the pause or rewind button?

Try contacting support on twitter @verizon support.

Make sure you mention you have Multi-room DVR

Sobiaski

Chatted for one hr & 30 min with rep in New Deli India after which was told to wait 24-48 he for function to kick in since I had picked it up same day to replace the 7216 DVR multi-room. It still doesn't function. Is there a next step to resolve issue? Anyone!!

0 Likes