Can't Rent a Flexview Movie
Swirly
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was going to give FlexView a try, using the one free rental option VZ is currently offering. I found my movie, selected Rent SD, then clicked the Buy Now button. But when I click Buy Now, I get a dialog box that says "Please read the Terms of Service before making your purchase", something like that, with just an OK button. I click OK, but I can't find ANYWHERE where I'm supposed to read the TOS before I can make this purchase! It's not on the page where I'm making the purchase. There's no link to it from the dialog box (which, if you wanted me to review the TOS, you should at least have a link to it from that dialog box).

Also, do I need Media Manager on my laptop before I can rent a movie using FlexView? I once had it on, but I removed it because it was using too much CPU and memory.

None of this information is clearly shown anywhere, not even in the Flexview FAQ or About Flexview pages. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Re: Can't Rent a Flexview Movie
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles getting your answers. All of our terms of service can be read at www.verizon.com/terms . The only reason you would need media manager on your computer is to watch your rented movie on the computer. If you just plan on watching the flew view rental from your STB and TV then you don't need to re-install it.

0 Likes