Cancel replacement box - Set-top problem resolved itself
DCarthage

I was in touch with an agent earlier {edited for privacy} and at the time my box was not functioning. It would seem whatever the agent did had a delayed effect and my box now seems to be working properly.

I would rather avoid the inconvenience of having to send back this box if the new one has not yet been sent.

Can I cancel that order?

0 Likes
Re: Cancel replacement box - Set-top problem resolved itself
prisaz
Legend

This is a Peer to Peer support Community where customers help other customers.

You would need to contact Verizon directly for that. More than likely the order has been expedited and shipped.

I can't say for sure, but they don't like to leave customers systems down and the turn around time on repair parts is sometimes next day.

It is against Community policy to place repair numbers, order numbers, ID numbers, customer identifiable, or account  information in this public forum. Chat ID may not be bad but may get edited.

If they have place the order and provided a number you can check here.

https://my.verizon.com/whatsnext/wnx.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=wnx_portal_page_auth

If not, you may be able to call them back, or contact them in a chat and have the order canceled. If it is a DVR, the issue could be intermittent issue with the drive or something. You  may just want to let it go through, but that is up to you.

0 Likes