Cannot Log In to FiOS TV Online Providers
kevnh

None of the provider sites are actually logging in.

I am signed in with my verizon.net email address.  I click on the FiOS TV Online Link.  I click on a provider link like "Adult Swim".  I choose a video on the site and I get a message box stating: "You must sign in before accessing full-length episodes. Click the login button to sign in."  I click the login button on the page.  A service provider selection is shown, I choose Verizon .  A message box and spinner appears stating "Signing in..." The page reloads, I choose a video and the same login notice appears.

This is happening on multiple TV Online sites.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Log In to FiOS TV Online Providers
Hubrisnxs
Legend

the email address typically won't work for the TV

you need to have the username and password that allows you to look at the bill to view online.   So if you sign in at http://www.myverizon.com and you don't see the bill, then you are using the wrong username and password.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

My "My Verizon" ID (verizon.com) is no longer working at all; only the verizon.net ID is working (including the on-line programming).  It seems to me that Verizon is consolidating our logon IDs.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

try clearing the temp files and cookies and try again. it may be that you simply have a bad cookie for the sign in.

0 Likes