Cannot Record any shows
tomboi
We have verizon fios and we have 5 DVRs.  We havent been able to record shows for over a week.  Before this time, we all had several shows that we had recorded as series.  Anyone know what is up with this???
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Record any shows
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Have you unplugged the power to the boxes to reboot them?
0 Likes
tomboi
Yes, we did unplug them for about 2 minutes to no avail.
0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3
Do they all have proper guide data and IP addresses from the router?  Some in the past have suggested resetting the router although I'm not sure what that will do if all the STBs have guide and an IP address.  You could try doing a reset from "My Verizon" account (if you have it set up).  Failing that call the FSC (Fiber Solutions Center) and see what they can do.
0 Likes
gwozdz3
Same thing here.  In schedule, it shows the programs we wanted to record, but the dvr did not record them.  Tried resetting the box, deleting all series recordings and setting them again.  I'm currently experimenting to see if it's successful.  Have a recording scheduled in 15 minutes, we'll see if it has worked.
0 Likes
pghdave1
had the same issue.  Set up recordings and left for a couple days.  Came home and the shows were still in the schedule with the dates and times but didn't record.  After power resetting the dvr, the past shows that didn't record were no longer in the schedule.  I set a program to record tonight and it is working.  Is this a common issue for others?  DVR model QIP6416-2
0 Likes