Channels go missing in NY
ealvarez1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I've been with Verizon fios for over two years. Recently signed up for two year contract for tv, internet and phone. 

Recently, most recently all last night and this morning, most of my channels are missing. I get a message saying the channel is currently unavailable. I have two boxes and get the same message on each. I reset the boxes, and re checked the cables in my home. It all started about the same time that it started to rain outside. Any connection? Could any contruction have cut some cables outside my apartment building? 

My bill is due soon. Should I pay for channels I'm mot getting? I tried to call on the phone and the auto message transfered me to another auto that I could not hear because it was garbled. What's going on? 

0 Likes
Re: Channels go missing in NY
ealvarez1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Channels came back... now they're gone again. Channels such as fox, , abc, nbc, cbs, pbs , nick, qubo, cartoon net, animal planet.... I don't care about the sports channels but my kids channels, yes I care. OH and showtime channels too. 

I don't get my channels , you don't get paid. 

Is there another number I can call????

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ealvarez,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Contact Us

0 Likes
ealvarez1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did... and guess what.... that link lead me Here!

But thanks. I posted after I read some other similar posts. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ealvarez wrote:

I did... and guess what.... that link lead me Here!

But thanks. I posted after I read some other similar posts. 

Yes one of the links leads to the forums for PEER to PEER support.  Don't follow it.  Call Verizon or use chat.  Those of us not currently in NY and perhaps in your neck of the woods are not seeing this problem.  You need to contact them as it may just be your location or a small area that is effected.

0 Likes