Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO
beyond2k1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally got through to tech support after 59 minutes on hold and they reset all my boxes and i got everything back.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

menu > customer support > in home agent > set top box auto correct.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

chat support should also be able to fix it,   if the auto fix doesn't try chat support

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
RSinALB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, has been out in Albany County, NY since Friday night. Only local channels available. Spoke to various neighbors and everyone reports exactly the same troube, channels listed as "not subscribed to." Neigbors report that techs say it is a "local" problem.  Apparently, local is a little on the large side!

0 Likes
JGS1888

Finally spoke to a service rep. They are meant to be rolling out a fix in 1/2 hour, 1 1/2 hours ago. Oh well.

0 Likes
>>>>>>>>Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO<<<<<<<<<< Solution!!!
TommyRox
Enthusiast - Level 3

Solution from the STB

Press Menu >> Customer Support >> In Home Agent >> STB/DVR Auto Correct

Select all STBs by pressing 1 or select the STB/DVR having the issue and then press Right Arrow button for NEXT then Right Arrow button again to start process.

****it will take up to 8 or so minutes to resolve and it will say "Loading" for some time - the circle icon will not spin

*** if you get an error when accessing STB/DVR Auto Correct - EXIT to live TV and repeat process above

0 Likes
tatzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Camp Hill area - did yours start working again? I didn't notice until today about the problem.

0 Likes
chili12241
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in Harrisburg, PA and we noticed the outage as of 2:00 p.m. this afternoon - and it is still out.  When i called in at 2:00 they said it would take up to 12 hours.

I have been on hold for the last 20 min. trying to find out what is going on.  You have to call in to have your account credited for the outage.

Good Luck in Camp Hill

Missing B-ball games in h-def --- UGH

0 Likes
chili12241
Enthusiast - Level 2

Folks in PA - do this it worked for me

Press Menu >>>Customer Support >>>STB/DVR AutoCorrect - select all STBs by pressing 1 and then Right Arrow button for next then Right Arrow button again.

****it will take up to 8 or so minutes to resolve and it will say "Loading" for some time - the circle icon will not spin

*** if you get an error when accessing STB/DVR AutoCorrect - EXIT to live TV and repeat process

0 Likes
goodmank

In Harrisburg also... The b-ball games are on CBS/HD - that's not one of the channels that are affected.

0 Likes