CNN - Audio issue
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

CNN audio cuts out every 10 minutes or so...and then comes back. It is a hiccup. Please fix it.

Shouldnt do that and I pay a good amount for this TV service.  Also, for your call back feature, please allow us to type in a phone number. It doesnt ask for one. 

Re: CNN - Audio issue
DaddyRey1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Delaware and we have a similar issue. Audio and picture freezes very often. Been going on about 2 weeks now. Happens every couple of minutes. It's channel 600. 

@gcville wrote:

CNN audio cuts out every 10 minutes or so...and then comes back. It is a hiccup. Please fix it.

Shouldnt do that and I pay a good amount for this TV service.  Also, for your call back feature, please allow us to type in a phone number. It doesnt ask for one. 

Gorilla69
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same issue with CNN (600) in Philly. Started with commercials and now it happens during programs way more than is acceptable. Haven’t noticed it on other channels. 

Superman125
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fios why are you not fixing the cnn audio problem if you don't fix the problem I am going to leave Fios

Cables
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spent countless hours with My Fios pa, on the phone, and waiting for call backs. It’s not fixing, at this point I’m changing to Comcast, as bad as their customer service is, it’s better than Verizon. 

0 Likes
Cables
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can’t get help with this for a week. Been like this for 2 weeks! Unsatisfied. 

0 Likes
Cables
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can’t get them to acknowledge an issue 😡 The service is expensive, and the customer service is terrible! 

0 Likes
Cables
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have it in philly too! Funny, my neighbors that have Comcast don’t have this issue? I pay more for Fios, perhaps I’ve made a mistake? 

0 Likes
CNN hiccups
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

So some of us experienced this over the weekend... audio hiccups with CNN during important speeches and election news. I called FIOS today about this and turns out it is an issue, i guess with the CNN transmission ,so they are working on it. Not sure why they didnt gives us heads up on it though so we would know that it is a known issue.

0 Likes
GEilerts

There's about 30 of us on Nextdoor in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly Virginia area who have the same issue. I let them know you are discussing here, and suggested they add their thoughts here too. 

0 Likes