Connecting TV to Internet; Syncing my online FIOS account with my FIOS TV package
blakemankb

I would like to connect my TV to my FIOS internet and was wondering what I would need to do that?  I'm guessing I will need to connect an Ethernet cable?  

Additionally, it seems that my FIOS online profile is not in sync with my FIOS TV package.  For example, online it says that ESPN is not part of my cable package.  However, I am signed up for FIOS Prime TV which has ESPN.  How can I get that resolved?

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Likes
Re: Connecting TV to Internet; Syncing my online FIOS account with my FIOS TV package
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

How you connect TV is purely dependant on the TV itself.

Some support WIFI while others need Ethernet. BTW, you can't use the Ethernet port on the back of your box to provide Internet connectivity.

Not sure where you are seeing that ESPN is not part of your package.

0 Likes
Re: Connecting TV to Internet; Syncing my online FIOS account with my FIOS TV package
PJF310
Enthusiast - Level 2

@blakemankb wrote:

I would like to connect my TV to my FIOS internet and was wondering what I would need to do that?  I'm guessing I will need to connect an Ethernet cable?  

Additionally, it seems that my FIOS online profile is not in sync with my FIOS TV package.  For example, online it says that ESPN is not part of my cable package.  However, I am signed up for FIOS Prime TV which has ESPN.  How can I get that resolved?

Thanks,

Kevin

If your TV supports Wifi then connect that way ( do a network search and look for router issid. If no Wifi then you have to either a: connect e-cable from router to tv or b: get a extender and put by tv then connect e-cable

As far as your online profile it does that at times. I have Ultimate HD and when I go to look at packages to downgrade to it says I have Prime or one above that ( forgot name ). Its a buggy thing on VZ's end.

0 Likes