customer servoce
tdaley9864
Enthusiast - Level 1

My on-demand when down on Thursday night at 7pm. I called zerizon and after talking to the computer was put on hold for 90 minutes until I hung up. i tried again Friday night and was on hold for 2 hours until I just hung up. Tried again Saturday morning and after 70 minutes talked to a agent who told me their systems were down for the northeast states and I would have to call back. Also they told me somone would call me back in 24 hours. No call yet. I also called on Sunday and after 2hr and 20 minutes I hung up. Is this only me or is anyone else having this issue? 

0 Likes
Re: customer servoce
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What error are you getting?

Is it on all TVs?

Any internet issues?

Have you tried rebooting your router and STBs?

0 Likes
tdaley9864
Enthusiast - Level 1

What error are you getting?    get a picture of the cable box with a cable saying to check my connections and the message is no network connection can not be

established. I had this issue last year and I called and they reset something and it worked. Its just very frustrating that I cant get a live person on the call. I called 4 times and been on hold aleast 2 hours each call before I hang up.

Is it on all TVs?   No just the one TV. My DVR works ok

Any internet issues?  No issues

Have you tried rebooting your router and STBs?   50 times but still get the same error. I cant even watch TV in that room.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

So not just on demand, but you can't watch anything?

Check coax connections at the back of the stb and the splitter.

Maybe even try swapping connections at the splitter.

Could also try to move STB to where DVR is and try its connections.
Could be that STB is going bad.

slwiser
Enthusiast - Level 2

are you suggesting they actually have custome service?  If you ever find any please respond in this thread.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes I am.

I have used it before and has worked.
Won't say flawlessly, but fairly well.

I have had the best success by using twitter @verizonsupport.

But as always, YMMV.

0 Likes