Disney Junior isn't working today it freezes and has been showing the same image since about 7am.
CourtC1

This channel typically freezes but it has been stuck on the same image since about 7am. We have tried going back and forth and nothing. This is frustrating when you have kids!

0 Likes
Re: Disney Junior isn't working today it freezes and has been showing the same image since about 7am
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't subscribe to Disney Junior, so, I can't check on the status in my area.

Are there any other channels that freeze?

Per my mini STB, Djr is on 777MHz. There should be other channels on that same frequency.

0 Likes
Re: Disney Junior isn't working today it freezes and has been showing the same image since about 7am
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@CourtC wrote:

This channel typically freezes but it has been stuck on the same image since about 7am. We have tried going back and forth and nothing. This is frustrating when you have kids!

Did you try the usual power cycling the router and the Fios box? Unplug poser to the router, unplug power to the Fios box, Plug the router back in, when stable power the Fios box back up. If it is a local problem, that should do it. If not, it is most likely program related.

0 Likes
Tati11

You are correct it hasn’t been working in 4 days I just get channel unavailable. I can’t even get someone on the phone to fix

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Tati1 wrote:

You are correct it hasn’t been working in 4 days I just get channel unavailable. I can’t even get someone on the phone to fix

Try this to get support:

1. @VerizonSupport via Twitter (this is the same team that handles vzdirect on dslreports.com)

2. Fios Facebook page

3. Chat

4. Community (once the customer has exhausted the other 3 options, the moderators will escalate it internally to @VerizonSupport)

5. dslreports.com or YouTube

6. 800 number should always be the last resort

0 Likes