Does FIOS provide free movies on his On-Demand selection?
BenRoz
Assuming YES, how is the variation compared to Comcast and RCN?
0 Likes
Re: Does FIOS provide free movies on his On-Demand selection?
chalewa4bambu
Enthusiast - Level 3
They do, and it is laughably poor. There is not a single movie in the 'Free' section I would waste my time watching.
0 Likes
jmcohen231
Contributor - Level 3

i noticed the same thing today.  seriously, how cheap and pathetic can verizon get?  it's one thing to claim to have more movies, it's another when most of them are PPV only.

It's going to be a tougher sell for me to recommend to my friends/family to switch.

0 Likes
kltbills
I just switched from Comcast to Verizon.  I was shocked at how poor the Verizon selection of free movies is.  For two services that are so comparable and in direct competition to be so far apart on the number of free movies offered is really disappointing.  Verizon is outright poor --  anyone who asks me about the two services, I will be sure to mention this a big drawback of Verizon.
0 Likes
LizJ
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the one area where FIOS is extremely lacking, IMO.

I believe we had the PLEX movies for free OnDemand with Comcast Digital. I think we also had IFC and Sundance as part of the channel lineup too instead of them being stuck in the Starz/Encore package.

The picture quality is better with FIOS, IMO, so it's just a matter of determining what you want most.

0 Likes