Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

DVR Did not record any scheduled programs, dvr not full

Aaron21222
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DVR Did not record any scheduled programs, dvr not full

Message 11 of 14
(1,367 Views)

This just happened to me (for the first time) this week.  I've been recording (successfully) American Horror Story all season but this week did not record.  I checked the scheduled recordings and it shows that this week's episode is scheduled to record on 1/22 (??).

I also programmed the DVR to record the show Man Seeking Woman.  It showed on the schedule but also did not record - the scheduled recordings show it is set to record episode one at the end of the month.  

The only connection is that both shows are FX (one being FX and the other FXX).

Sucks, as my wife and I sat down to watch them on a rare free night, and they weren't there.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 12 of 14
(1,359 Views)

Couple of possibilities:

1) It is possible that Guide did not have show marked as new.

2) some other software issue.

In the DVR section, there is a list of recent events. May be there. I don't ahve an older DVR, but check near where it would show recent deletes.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
d800
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 14
(1,321 Views)

My dvr has been doing this lately also.

Shameless shows in my recorded programs, but when I try to watch it, it shows "No Program Information". I get a blank screen, then it goes back to my recorded programs.

edolphs
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 14
(1,286 Views)

Mine did the same thing tonight with my CBS shows.  The Big Bang is a series recording.  The other two were one time records.  Shows were 8,8:30 and 9.  I saw at 9:45  when I started to watch shows it gave me a conflict for Two and Half Men but nothing else was recording and we were watching shows that were taped from the night before.  This has never happened to me before and I have had a DVR of some type for around 8 years now.  It is only 3% full so that wasn't the issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title