Re: DVR Did not record any scheduled programs, dvr not full
Aaron21222

This just happened to me (for the first time) this week.  I've been recording (successfully) American Horror Story all season but this week did not record.  I checked the scheduled recordings and it shows that this week's episode is scheduled to record on 1/22 (??).

I also programmed the DVR to record the show Man Seeking Woman.  It showed on the schedule but also did not record - the scheduled recordings show it is set to record episode one at the end of the month.  

The only connection is that both shows are FX (one being FX and the other FXX).

Sucks, as my wife and I sat down to watch them on a rare free night, and they weren't there.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couple of possibilities:

1) It is possible that Guide did not have show marked as new.

2) some other software issue.

In the DVR section, there is a list of recent events. May be there. I don't ahve an older DVR, but check near where it would show recent deletes.

0 Likes
d800
Enthusiast - Level 2

My dvr has been doing this lately also.

Shameless shows in my recorded programs, but when I try to watch it, it shows "No Program Information". I get a blank screen, then it goes back to my recorded programs.

0 Likes
edolphs1

Mine did the same thing tonight with my CBS shows.  The Big Bang is a series recording.  The other two were one time records.  Shows were 8,8:30 and 9.  I saw at 9:45  when I started to watch shows it gave me a conflict for Two and Half Men but nothing else was recording and we were watching shows that were taped from the night before.  This has never happened to me before and I have had a DVR of some type for around 8 years now.  It is only 3% full so that wasn't the issue.

0 Likes