DVR - Manage Series Recordings - PAUSE SERIES
DVRfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my DVR menu, Manage Series Recordings, I would love to be able to put a series on PAUSE for whatever time I choose. Right now, suppose I don't want the "News at 6PM" to record the 2 weekend shows. I have to go to the Schedule and remove each show from the schedule. And sometimes, the DVR will only remember the shows I removed from the schedule for that day, and then the next day, they will revert back to the schedule as if I never removed them! (The only other way to stop the series is to cancel the series, which is not practical, since on Monday, I would have to re-program my DVR to add the series back on again.

With my ideal DVR, you would be able to go to Manage Series Recordings and press a "Pause" button. Even better, when  the recording options for the series appears, there will be a small calendar that you could set the date you would like the series to stop recording, and the day that you want it to resume. Thank you. This tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck, Jim.

0 Likes
Re: DVR - Manage Series Recordings - PAUSE SERIES
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are talking to peers. 

I personally don't see the point of your idea.  But perhaps others might like it.  Hopefully Verizon forums will sometime soon give us back a forum for suggestions.

0 Likes