DVR Manager App Functionality after 7232 Upgrade
epie
Enthusiast - Level 3
So I upgraded my 7216 with 7232 STB DVR. That process went fine. I am now trying to restore DVR manager app functionality on iPhone. I wish Verizon had specific instructions for restoring App functionality with. DVR Upgrade. Anyway, I logged out of app and then logged back in and new DVR was recognized so that was good. Everything appears to be working buy DVR says "awaiting activation" under "mobile access" and is asking for "DVR Manager Acesss Code". I typed in device is from app and says already assigned to my old DVR. This is confusing. Appears though that app is working just unsure what is going on here. Any insights from anyone?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVR Manager App Functionality after 7232 Upgrade
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

As long as the app is actually working, I suggest you wait  a few days after you've returned your 7126 to see if the problem clears itself up after your old box is entered as returned at the warehouse and taken off your account.

You can confirm that the old STB has been removed from your account on the TV Central website, click on My TV and then the Set Top Boxes link.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
epie
Enthusiast - Level 3
Correction to text above: "I typed in device is......." should read "I typed in device Id #......". My apologies.
0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

As long as the app is actually working, I suggest you wait  a few days after you've returned your 7126 to see if the problem clears itself up after your old box is entered as returned at the warehouse and taken off your account.

You can confirm that the old STB has been removed from your account on the TV Central website, click on My TV and then the Set Top Boxes link.

0 Likes
mcgowman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anybody know how long this process takes? 

I exchanged my box a week ago at a Verizon store, but my account is still showing two DVRs (original is 'not responding').

0 Likes
epie
Enthusiast - Level 3

It took a couple of weeks for me but everything works fine now.  Be patient.

0 Likes
mcgowman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks.  I was able to access the new DVR yesterday. 

0 Likes