DVR offline error on mobile app
Elissa77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to access the DVR or "My Stuff" on the Fios TV app on any of my mobile devices. The error is the infamous "Your DVR may be offline," and the error code is 9-6-23-652-048.  I will be traveling soon and would love to have a solution.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVR offline error on mobile app
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Elissa77 wrote:

I have not been able to access the DVR or "My Stuff" on the Fios TV app on any of my mobile devices. The error is the infamous "Your DVR may be offline," and the error code is 9-6-23-652-048.  I will be traveling soon and would love to have a solution.

The usual drill is first remove the app from your device. Next remove your device from the Fios Box as a registered device. Re-install the app. Re-register the device on the box and see if it connects now. If not contact the billing department and have them re-authorize your account.

View solution in original post

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Elissa77 wrote:

The usual drill is first remove the app from your device. Next remove your device from the Fios Box as a registered device. Re-install the app. Re-register the device on the box and see if it connects now. If not contact the billing department and have them re-authorize your account.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. Please feel free to open a new thread for further discussion. Thank you.

0 Likes