DVR Play All?
dmg7502
Is there still a way to "Play All" from the the DVR? Before the new menu, if I had multiple episodes of a show recorded on my DVR then I could select "Play All" to play them all without going back to the DVR between episodes. Since the change to the new menu I now can't find this option.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVR Play All?
Contributor - Level 1

It is still there.

In 1.9.7, if you have a folder highlighted in the DVR recordings list you can hit 'Play' - and it will play all, oldest to newest.

Additionally, when you have a folder highlighted in the DVR recordings list you can hit 'Options' and choose Play All there, and it will play all, oldest to newest.

View solution in original post

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Look at one of the other threads.  Its suppose to be still there.  I have the Quantum TV service and so can't check on my boxes.

Found this on DSLreports http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r29605909-

Contributor - Level 1

It is still there.

In 1.9.7, if you have a folder highlighted in the DVR recordings list you can hit 'Play' - and it will play all, oldest to newest.

Additionally, when you have a folder highlighted in the DVR recordings list you can hit 'Options' and choose Play All there, and it will play all, oldest to newest.

Dave3825us
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its pretty sad that before I found this post, I called verizon fios and asked where this feature was. And to no suprize, the verizon agent told me that this feature was no longer available,

HEY VERIZON,,,   GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER....

Pretty sad you have people answering your phones who know NOTHING about your services and features....

As stated above, the feature is still there.   Highlight folder, hit options, and select "play folder"

EJRW
Contributor - Level 1

Thank you for this information. Kudos have been given! 

0 Likes
jillc1

Hi, this solution worked on my HD DVR but on my other box, there is no folder that says "play folder", just delete folder.  And if I go into view folder, the play is for the episode, not the folder.  Ideas?  Thanks

@0100010 wrote:

It is still there.

0 Likes