DVr rebooting
Bloomiegirl36

The last couple of days when info into my DVr to watch a after while I scroll to pick the program the dvr will reboot and shut itself off.  Also what has been happening is instead of showing which program to select it shows a black screen in 3/4 of the screen and in the small window top right  it shows the live tv program I was previously watching before selecting dvr

0 Likes
Re: DVr rebooting
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems the DVR is causing you. Please press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. This will perform a few autocorrections on the box. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

0 Likes
Re: DVr rebooting
LAN27

1.  I'd like to know where the 'thumbs down' button is because this suggestion did not work.  In fact, the tv/dvr box reset twice within 10 minutes after I completed this process.

2.  I pay 'way too much money' for cable, internet, wifi, phone and wireless combined to deal with a god blessed dvr box that keeps resetting.  Really?!!!  Why did I go with Verizon?  And this is the god blessed HD box!!!

I am not happy.  And I don't like being told over the phone that IIIIIIII have to take the DVR box to a Verizon center for a replacement.  I'm paying you over $400 a month!!!  Over $400 a month and the DVR keeps resetting at least 3 times a day? 

Again, I am not happy.  And worse, I'm not happy that I have to vent over the Internet because I don't want to sit online for 15 minutes waiting for someone to tell me to reset the DVR.  Go figure.

Verizon, please reach out to me because, as you may know now, I am not happy.

0 Likes