DVR SHOWS TEMP PAUSES AND FREEZES DURING PLAYBACK ON BOX IN DIFF ROOMS
wlhiles

For almost a week every show DVRed they pause for second or freeze and resume. I have 1 dvr and 2 set top boxes. I've done the whoel repair and rebooted the boxes. Now what else do I do.

0 Likes
Re: DVR SHOWS TEMP PAUSES AND FREEZES DURING PLAYBACK ON BOX IN DIFF ROOMS
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

{You have received information in your private message box -- &gt . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

0 Likes
Nursejanelle
Could you please email me the solution? This has been happening to me as well.
0 Likes
Dudarkt
The same issue is happening on our recordings. Can you send info my way as well. Thanks
0 Likes
susanje1119
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just answered this in aother post.  They are sending me a new box but if it doesn't fix the problem, I'm done with FIOS.  The new Search is horrible and the box rarely responds to the remote.  I hate it at this point and am seriously thinking of swtiching to someone else.

0 Likes
susanje1119
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told to hit the STB button and OK button, let go both and then hit 9-0-0.

It worked exactly one time.  They will also tell you to unplug it, tighten the cables and move the box.  I tried all of that and nothing helped.  I have better things to do with my time than screw around with a settop box every night.

0 Likes
Anthony612

i posted it the other thread but since this one here to i hope it helps tech support said that it because the dvr is over 75% and that what was causing it said that what is information is telling me and it did work and fix the iusse

0 Likes