DVR so slow im one day from going to comcast....
jasong12

So i have had FIOS since June 2011.. Since day 1 have had issues with our DVR boxes. I have 2 Cisco DVR boxes in the house.. Multi-Room DVR service.... Atleast 100 times we have been forced to go from the bedroom to the living room due to the DVR just not working correctly.. Im not even talking about how incredibly SLOW the response time is on these boxes, just the simple act of pressing fast forward or anything will screw the whole process up and we are forced to go into the living room to finish watching the show.... I have called fios 3 times, had refresh signals, hard resets, internal auto-fix **bleep** and nothing works..

SO, i called FIOS monday and asked them to ship me TWO new MOTOROLA boxes as I have seen people with these that have very fast response time and work awesome...So the guy on the phone says he is having them shipped to me, and putting in the "notes" to MAKE SURE TO SEND MOTOROLA BOXES....and guess what, im looking at 2 Cisco boxes......Good Job FIOS....

So they tell me to go to my "local" fios retail store and pick them up myself..local being 20miles away and I work everyday ...ya thats not very conveient...

so my question is **bleep** is wrong with FIOS? how is it you expect people to pay these rediculious prices for TV and yet your eqiupitment is pure garbage..... good luck. Comcast here I come.

0 Likes
Re: DVR so slow im one day from going to comcast....
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Jason,

Sorry about the trouble.  We can help get this straightened out.  We'll need to see the account so I've sent you a PM to get some information from you.

-adam

0 Likes
jasong12

And yet still no response back from Verizon..You guys are on top of your customer service huh....way to go 🙂

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this -- 

0 Likes
jasong12

Ya thats great, i did that 4 days ago...filled out the form, and stil nothing....Way to Go!

0 Likes