LASJR

New Verizon customer dumb question:  How do you change the DVR display to show the channel number?  I've got plenty of clocks.  Cannot find a manual for the ARRIS DVR on-line.

0 Likes
Re: DVR
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its under menu settings I believe (sorry not home at the moment so I don't know the exact screen).

Just scroll through them.

BTW, an online manual won't help.

Settings menu is custom for Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: DVR Manual for VMS1100
ron511
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has any found a user manual that explains how to program the VMS1100 DVR?   The Installation and Operations manual on the Verizon site does not offer much help. It tells what can be done, but not how to do it.  For example I have Quantum service that allows recording 12 shows simultaneously.  But yet I get an error message when I try to set up 2 recordings at the same time.

0 Likes
Re: DVR Manual for VMS1100
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I haven't found a manual other that the one you mentioned but I also haven't had any problem programming my VMS1100.

We have the up-to-6 simultaneous recordings plan and recording multiple programs that run at the same time is not a problem.  Scheduling each of those programs is the same as scheduling a single program when none other are being recorded.

What is the actual error message you get when you try to schedule an additional program to record during a time frame when a program is already scheduled?

And are you scheduling your recordings using the DVR's remote control, or are you scheduling using the Verizon web site or a portable device app?

0 Likes