DVRs not showing up in devices list under MY TV on web
Ching

Ah, the remote DVR functionality...... Love it when it works, frustrating when it flips out....

I've been jacking around with trying to get one of my 3 HD DVRs back so that it is accessible via the web;  After a long battle (yes, it is the listener that just wasn't talking to the router), I finally was happy to see that all 3 were live as of today. 

No sooner had I taped up the box and shipped back the replacement DVR that i go to the web again and find that NONE of the devices show up under MY TV in the DVR section.  I'd usually see all of the previous hardware, a converter STB and my active accounts.

Any idea on what I could be doing or COULD do to get this back;  I was so close to getting back to normal (and don't have the life force to call the 800 # again).

Thanks, all!

0 Likes
Re: DVRs not showing up in devices list under MY TV on web
Ching

Two other data points:

*when you go to MY TV/ SET TOP BOXES :  It looks like it tries to load but then just is blank on the screen with no errors

*to further trouble shoot, i logged in from another PC with a different browser (firefox) and got the same results (blank screen underneath the MY TV:  Set-Top Box(es) section....

0 Likes
Re: DVRs not showing up in devices list under MY TV on web
Ching

Did nothing but checked again mid morning and it is resolved;  hard to figure out rhyme and reason.

0 Likes