End of Daylight Savings Time borked manual record schedule
annonymous009
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a number of recurring manual recordings scheduled.  Now, I see in my schedule of upcoming recordings that all of them are set to start one hour early!  Programs scheduled to record through the guide are at the correct times.

Is there an easy way to fix the times, or do I have to reschedule all of the recordings?  I see no way to explicitly change the start/end times of manual recordings, just a way to extend them.

The STB's are set to display the current time on the front panel, and they are all showing the correct time.

0 Likes
Re: End of Daylight Savings Time borked manual record schedule
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

Just tested it out, looks like the only way to fix the broken recurring manual recordings is to delete and recreate. Smiley Sad

Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes
justmeinmd

Well it's now 2015 and my QIP6416-2 is doing the same thing reported above 5 years ago.  Can we please get this fixed?

Additional info: the time is correct in "Manage Series Recordings" but is an hour off in "Scheduled Recordings" and when it actually records.

At least you can now edit the start and end times instead of adding and deleting the program - but don't change it by an hour.  Just change it to something else, save, and change it back to the original time.  At least that makes it look like it will be right under "Scheduled Recordings".  I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it really works.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi justmeinmd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes