Enhanced TV/DVR??
philnamy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband was there for our FiOS install, and he said that the tech said we could watch TV programs from as late as a week ago, or re-start an already inprogess live show.  But, he didn't either ask how, or didn't pay attention. Is this possible? I haven't been able to figure it out. Or is it an upcoming enhancement?  With timewarner cable in Maine, you can do this, even without having a DVR.

Also is there a users manual that show you how to navigate and use all the functions of FiOS TV and/or the guide? There are so many new things, I don't even know where to start.

So far I've had my service for about a week, and I love it. So much more offered than those other providers and so far the help has been great.  I have had Verizonwireless for YEARS and their service has always been above average.... Thank you for finally coming to my street! Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
Re: Enhanced TV/DVR??
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

philnamy,

We are so glad that you are enjoying your FiOS service. There are a lot of features and functions for you to explore. As for the DVR, it does do a live stream recording of whatever is displayed on the dvr. However, it is only for up to an hour. Live programming allows you to pause Live programming and rewind through the Live Stream for up to an hour. You can just use the DVR buttons on the remote.

There are a lot of manuals and other information on verizon.com/support. Here is a specific link to the DVR and its feature: http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/Receivers/User+Guides/User+Guides.htm

0 Likes