EPIX Online issue and Remote DVR
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I have two issues here...

1) EPIX Online

I just got my FiOS installed a little over a week ago with the Ultimate package which includes EPIX. The channels and on demand stuff works just fine. But when I go to access the online content it says I need to subscribe to it. I've read in this thread that there is some sort of "delay" with the handshake between Verizon and EPIX's system, but nearly two weeks is a bit ridiculous. Am I missing something?

2) Remote DVR

I'm trying to get the Remote DVR app to work on my phone, but it isn't working. I just get a time out error. It had me go online to activate the service which then told me to reset my router; which I did. Now every time I log into the site it tells me:

"We are currently in the process of setting up Remote DVR service on your account.

We have already received your request to activate FiOS TV Remote DVR. The activation process could take up to 24-48 hours. You will be notified via email once activation is complete "

It's been about three days now and I haven't received any email and it still doesn't work. Router settings are fine, the remote app works fine as well... What other steps are there?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: EPIX Online issue and Remote DVR
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shamika was finally able to get everything working today (Thanks again!) Not 100% sure what was hanging everything up, but I think it was something on the back-end of things that had to be re-tooled. Each was a seperate issue though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello btm231

We can definitely assist you with the Remote DVR and EPIX online troubles. I sent you a private message to get started.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one has contacted me with help despite being told "I'm escalating the issue... will be resolved in 24-48 hours" by an online representative 6 days ago...

I have also not heard back from Shamika...

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please be advised, due to a work stoppage, customer service agents may not be readily available. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

0 Likes
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

Rolling on two weeks... Pretty sure Verizon still have reasonable... I mean, non-union workers employed. Not sure why something like this would need that long to tend to.

0 Likes
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

Coming up on a month now... glad I'm paying for services I can't use... one of those being of the customer variety.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We'll forward your thread to another Verizon agent for a response, btm231

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

I signed up in March and still cannot access Epix Online.  It jumps me to the Verizon sign on and then fails every single time.  Never do get any further, and when I watch Epix it seems they just rub salt in the wound with the giant banner that you aren't experiencing the full effect of Epix until you use it online.

0 Likes
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shamika was finally able to get everything working today (Thanks again!) Not 100% sure what was hanging everything up, but I think it was something on the back-end of things that had to be re-tooled. Each was a seperate issue though.

0 Likes