Error code On my Dvr App
Claudia71

Very very unhappy. I talked with customer service for 2hr. They refer me to apple support still didn’t help me. Noone can help me, is unbelievable. Using fios tv app and trying to see my recorded programs and when i fast forward or rewind is giving me an error code and doesn’t allow me to see anything.  No one can fix it. Thus when I open fios tv on my iPad (generation 6).  I see shows but clicking gets the error. I have reinstalled the app. I have checked that my device is registered. I have checked that my bill is paid. I have logged in as me and as other family members. I have been rerouted only to be disconnected and have to start over. WHATS UP FIOS!! This is unacceptable!!! I hate fios customer service. Not the reps!! It appears the company is too fragmented to offer accurate phone help. I need this fixed FIOS!!!

0 Likes
Re: Error code On my Dvr App
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Claudia7 wrote:

Very very unhappy. I talked with customer service for 2hr. They refer me to apple support still didn’t help me. Noone can help me, is unbelievable. Using fios tv app and trying to see my recorded programs and when i fast forward or rewind is giving me an error code and doesn’t allow me to see anything.  No one can fix it. Thus when I open fios tv on my iPad (generation 6).  I see shows but clicking gets the error. I have reinstalled the app. I have checked that my device is registered. I have checked that my bill is paid. I have logged in as me and as other family members. I have been rerouted only to be disconnected and have to start over. WHATS UP FIOS!! This is unacceptable!!! I hate fios customer service. Not the reps!! It appears the company is too fragmented to offer accurate phone help. I need this fixed FIOS!!!

Try contacting Verizon on Twitter, Facebook, or here: https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

0 Likes