Error Code VMS 1062
JPro23

Keep getting "We are unable to process your request. Please try again later. Error code VMS_1062" on iPad when trying to live steam off Fios Mobile app.  Deleted app and reinstalled already.  Have been able to stream previously. 

0 Likes
Re: Error Code VMS 1062
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Others have reported it.

never seen an answer.

use the in app help to open a ticket and they should be able to resolve it.

0 Likes
Abraun4791

I have been receiving this message for a week. Did you ever get an answer? I can't play any shows recorded on my DVR through my phone. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried using in app help to request support?

0 Likes
Ctyankee3

I've been getting an Error HBA_9 when trying to access TV Listings.  Maybe resolutionof your issue could help me.  Anyone have solution?

0 Likes
Lycan52

I submitted a ticket through the app and got a response back saying that it was an issue with the app, and that it should be fixed with the next update. 

Like some of the responses in this thread, I too was able to stream live TV and recorded programs to my mobile devices for a short time, then it stopped suddenly and started giving the error.

It's really disappointing since that particular feature was a big reason we upgraded our services, so fingers crossed that they actually fix it in the next update.

0 Likes

My FIOS mobile app worked fine until I upgraded to FiOS Quantum so that I could watch DVR recordings on my phone. 

Now I can't watch ANYTHING on my phone, thanks to Error Code VMS1062. 

Verizon does not seem to grasp: in the 21st century, people watch TV on their smartphones, not on their old Zenyth TVs. This is a *major service outage*. 

I am emailing Ryan Knutson at the Wall Street Journal about this tonight. It's going to be quite a black eye. Comcast is going to eat them alive in their XFinity commercials. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

My app works fine.

what type of device do you have?

have you reported issue via help within app?

0 Likes
ryanb007

I'm getting this same error. It's prevented me from watching DVR content on either my iPad or iPhone while at home, on my home network. I'm using version 5.7 of the app and have been having this error for nearly 2 months. 

0 Likes
ChuckB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a Verizon tech sheet which describes the various VMS Error Codes such as 1062, 1058, etc? I've looked for and asked for one but no luck

What is the point of displaying a cryptic error message like 1062 which is undefined?

Error messages are supposed to identify a problem and suggest a solution. This does neither, and is therefore pointless

0 Likes