Error code VOD 160
drreid

I rented a movie, but everytime I try to play it, or anything else, on VOD, I get an error message, " Temporarily unable to process your request. VOD_160. What do I do?

0 Likes
Re: Error code VOD 160
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the on demand problems. This is usually corrected by rebooting the cable box and the router (unplug both of their power cords for 30 seconds). If your issue persists please let us know.

0 Likes
Paukertfamily

I am tired of messing with this stupid box and modem. If you all would actually fix the real issue, I wouldn’t have to trick the system into thinking it’s fixed. I have had issues with Fios since it was installed! Now, since this last hard freeze, it’s worse. It’s not my box or modem. It’s the system outside. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooters to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, Fios TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair. You can find these tools that may help you diagnose your issue on the Verizon Residential Support page:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes