ESPN Full Court
dan3501
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had ESPN Full Court -- the college basketball package -- at DirectTV.  However, trees in my neighbors yard prevented me from getting to the new HD DTV Satellites, so I switched to FIOS.  The HD quality is great (even if the DVR hard disk is way too small).

One question though.  I see the ESPN FULL COURT channels, but I have heard nothing -- zilch -- about ordering the package.  I want to purchase the whole package which was like $99 on DTV if you opted for the "early bird", but I haven't heard anything from FIOS yet.  Does anyone know how they plan to market this product and its availability?  College hoop is my passion, so I'm getting nervous not hearing anything so close to the season tip-off.

Thanks.

Dan

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: ESPN Full Court
Techman28
Master - Level 1
Yes we offer it as well I'm actually awaiting the schedule for it so I can purchase it like last year. I'll find out more info and get back to this post.
0 Likes
ksb729
Enthusiast - Level 2
Anyone know anything more about Full Court for the 2008/09 season, which starts in a week? Last year I had to call some top secret special customer service number to order it, none of the regular CSRs could turn it on for me. Not sure why it's so difficult for college hoops, seems to work fine for NFL and NHL.
0 Likes
chalewa4bambu
Enthusiast - Level 3

any updates on this?

I would really like to pick this up before this weekend. 

0 Likes
reed13

I just called Verizon customer service and they did not know anything about ESPN Full Court, the gentleman tried to sell me ESPN Game Plan.  Any idea when this will become available?  The early bird price ends 11/27.  Any information would be great.

Thanks

0 Likes
dan3501
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can this be so difficult to order?  I mean, here we are people willing to spend money -- how can that be so hard to process.  ESPN has announced the schedule and the Early Bird Package is already being sold to DirectTV and DishNetwork subscribers.  They already have blackout schedules for upcoming games.

If Verizon folks are listening, please just let us know that our hoop fix will be sated.  I moved to Fios for the HD, but without the hoops package, I would seriously consider moving back to DirecTV because I hate to miss a single UCONN game.

Dan

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
Espn Fullcourt Press Pass is what it is called and it is $99 for the early bird...There does seem to be a glitch right now and YES I am holding in my hand the advertisment. I'm trying to see what's up.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

ESPN FULLCOURT PRESS PASS

that is what it will be called for the college basketball games. please keep in mind you also can use ESPN 360 and view some of the games live streaming and pause rewind and so forth which is FREE.....Monday the 17th is when it will be able to be ordered the latest however the earliest would be This Saturday the 15th.

I hope this info helps you guys as much as it now helps me 🙂

Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-12-2008 05:29 PM
dan3501
Enthusiast - Level 2
ESPN360 is only available for those who get their Internet Service from FIOS as I understand it.   I have FIOS for my TV, but not for my Internet.  I suppose it is probably worth the switch.  I will look into it.  Thanks.
Dan
0 Likes
DrunkenMick

@Techman28 wrote:

ESPN FULLCOURT PRESS PASS

that is what it will be called for the college basketball games. please keep in mind you also can use ESPN 360 and view some of the games live streaming and pause rewind and so forth which is FREE.....Monday the 17th is when it will be able to be ordered the latest however the earliest would be This Saturday the 15th.

I hope this info helps you guys as much as it now helps me 🙂

Message Edited by Techman28 on 11-12-2008 05:29 PM

So we can call and order it on Saturday (The 15th)?

0 Likes