EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE
LJE1

As I am typing this message, I am sitting here on the phone, trying to get in contact with a Manager. I have contacted 1-888-573-6011  which was on the add for upgrading my account to the FIOS triple play. (You would think that Verizon would want your business) But from my experience with the last 2 rep's (More so the very last rep). they don;t want anything to do with me or anyone else.  Orignally I did everything on line , set the appointment date for the rep to come out, everything. That day came and NO ONE showed up. I called Verizon, they claimed that there was no order, even tho I had a order number everything.  Each time I tried after that to set it up I am being told by the sales rep, that I have to do it on-line. I explain it to the rep that is the problem and that is the main reason why I am calling in to set it up. The add even say's you can call in you order.. I have been place on hold for over 10 minutes and no one ever came back to the line. I call back and get the same rep, who now is extremely rude tone of voice and smart responce. I now have been on hold for 25 minutes on a call back and can not get thru. I have made serveral attempts on 3 seperate dates and have no been able to achieve anything other then **bleep** poor service. I seriously think it is time to change providers all together.

0 Likes
Re: EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

LJE,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes