Failure in Tech Support
JBrennan68
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your installation agent installed our new service incorrectly.  As a result one of our set top boxes was turned off by your office.  You insisted on Mailing a new box so we had to wait.  The box arrived and doesn't work because you guessed it you shut the line off.  I was then lied to by a rep and supposed supervisor who claims to have no one above him in all of Verizon.  They are{edited for privacy}.  They told me they set up an appoint with a 12 hour window from 8 am to 8 pm on 5/17/13.  When I told Javon I wanted a call from your "closed" dispatch office miraculously it now  doesn't open until 9 am.

I want a tech here no later than 10 am tomorrow to fix what your install tech did wrong.  I want a call at 8 am to confirm this.  To think I used to hope for Verizon to come to Somerville.  Now I miss Comcast.

If you cannot get this fixed I will cancel all  your service and have Comcast installed.

Very Unhappy new customer

0 Likes
Re: Failure in Tech Support
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello JBrennan68

You cannot reach Verizon here. This is a peer to peer support forum. You can contact Verizon through one of the options on the Support page

0 Likes
Re: Failure in Tech Support
JBrennan68
Enthusiast - Level 1

LOL you guys are pathetic.  You can't reach Verizon when you call, email, tweet or any other way.  

0 Likes