Fast forward freezing
ffrcoupe
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK. The screen freeze while fast forwading is getting annoying. I say screen freeze because the STB is not locking up so at least that's a plus.

I LOVE the QIP 7232 2 and the software upgrades provided so I'm not that pissy about it.

I know that the Verizon techs are working on a fix so I just want to track any progress. 🙂

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fast forward freezing
ffrcoupe
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Have you be in contact with tech support at all to have this addressed? Has the box been rebooted (unplugging power cord for 30 seconds) or reprogrammed?

I have not called tech support. I prefer to use the forum boards for tech support.

Yes, I have unplugged the STB for 5 mins and then plugged it back in. It did not help.

I just ran STB Auto correction and will post the results once I have used the STB for a while. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Have you be in contact with tech support at all to have this addressed? Has the box been rebooted (unplugging power cord for 30 seconds) or reprogrammed?

0 Likes
ffrcoupe
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

I have not called tech support. I prefer to use the forum boards for tech support.

Yes, I have unplugged the STB for 5 mins and then plugged it back in. It did not help.

I just ran STB Auto correction and will post the results once I have used the STB for a while. 🙂

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Awesome! Yes please keep me posted.

0 Likes
ffrcoupe
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Awesome! Yes please keep me posted.

I've watched about 12 hours of recorded programs and no more freezing during during fast forwarding. 🙂

Hopefully, running the auto correct did the trick. image

0 Likes