Favorites Keep Disappearing
gekkota
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had FIOS for several years and I am familiar with the process of selecting channels to create my "Favorites 1" and "Favorites 2" lists.  That being said, for the past month or so I have been having a problem where my Favorites lists will omit the channels I have previously selected for the lists, and add channels that I have definitely NOT selected.

So when this happens I reset the Favorites and all seems ok for a few days and then the problem happens again. Nothing has changed on my end--no power outages, no new equipment, no resets, nothing. My recorded programs are all there. The Series Manager data is still there. Scheduled Recordings data is still there. It is just the Favorite Channels data that is getting screwed up.

The only change I can think of is that shortly before this problem started I renewed my contract, and at that time I changed from Prime HD to Preferred HD. I don't knowwhy that would make a difference though, since the channel numbers are the same.

Anyone have a similar problem lately? Any suggestions? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Favorites Keep Disappearing
zelmo1

I am having a similar problem.  Favorites 1 is working fine.  Favorites 2 only showed a couple of channels.

I added the channels I wanted, but when I accessed the list some of the ones I added where there but not all.  In addition there were many that I had not added.  I deleted all of those and added back the ones that I wanted, but when I went back in everything had reverted to the list I don't want.

Nothing changed on my account and I made no equipment changes.  I have been using the system for years and know what I am doing.

Does anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
gekkota
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that is the same issue I am having. I didn't specify that it is Favorites 2 that keeps disappearing while Favorites 1 is fine. No one else has commented, so maybe it's just the two of us having this problem! 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes