FIOS account convinced I have 2 DVR STBs. I have one. How to resolve?
pianomano8
How in the world do I correct this? I have one DVR/STB, and have had only one since I upgraded from a regular HD STB to the DVR one in 2009. I only have one TV. However, every since that time, my account data has shown two DVRs on my account (not billing, just my account).. apparently its two separate systems? Anyway, I need this corrected as I'd like to make some changes to my account, but I can't get any traction with support.. Everyone so far has said they don't know what to do to fix it. I've tried Chat, and was told they were opening a ticket to correct this and I should hear back in 48 hours. That was a week ago. I suspect no ticket was ever created. How can I get this issue resolved?
0 Likes
Re: FIOS account convinced I have 2 DVR STBs. I have one. How to resolve?
jonjones1
Legend

You could try calling your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission (look up number on google or for the website) you can also contact http://www.bbb.org they may also be able to escalate to a higher up at Verizon.

this is why it is imperative to always get a receipt that shows the device was returned with the serial number on the receipt as well as just what was returned.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: FIOS account convinced I have 2 DVR STBs. I have one. How to resolve?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes