Fios Guide
Jess
I switched to Verizon from Comcast and one of my issues is that the guide seems small (size/font?) making it harder to read; is there any way to increase this to be bigger on the tv screen? Also, under the descriptions, the movies have the year they were made but the tv shows (especially series' that have been out a few years) do not, making it hard to know if it's one I've missed this season or three years ago! Is this something that can be introduced in an upgrade or am I out of luck? Smiley Happy
0 Likes
Re: Fios Guide
Joe01880
Contributor - Level 1

@Jess wrote:
is there any way to increase this to be bigger on the tv screen?

Outside of buying a larger TV, no!

The guide is also NOT known for its accuracy or over abundence of content.

Message Edited by Joe01880 on 04-19-2009 12:30 PM
0 Likes
BlackNGoldRules
Enthusiast - Level 1
The guide is horrible and is definitely one of the worst features of FIOS. The descriptions are always inaccurate, and a lot of the time the description of what type of program or movie it is, is inaccurate. Wait until you see an R rated movie listed as family! Happens all the time! How can a company be so incompetent to let something like that happen? Verizon needs to seriously consider going with a different company for their guide! The one Comcast had was far from perfect but much better than this one!
Message Edited by BlackNGoldRules on 04-19-2009 11:34 PM
0 Likes
jumpin683
Contributor - Level 1
Just switched from DirecTV to Fios and the one DirecTV had was pretty good.  I miss the year the show was made, Fios seems to display the year on some shows and not on others.  Disappointed......
0 Likes