FIOS library content never plays on tablets/laptops/PCs
data_guy

I was able to watch movies that i have purchased from FIOS on my laptop about a year ago.  Since then it has not worked, not on windows7, 8, or 8.1, or android OS.  not on IE, firefox, safari, or chrome.  the page it always loads when it should be loading the title i selected, just tells me "We encountered a error while playing the video. Please try again."  i've been seeing that for a year.  As someone who works for a company, in IT, that generates significantly less revenue, i would have been fired long ago, for not having my digital content delivery platform not working.   to say that it is frustrating is an understatement, since i've got over $2000 invested in my library.  sigh, i guess i'll just have to go back to waiting a few extra weeks and just get it on dvd/blue ray.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS library content never plays on tablets/laptops/PCs
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi data_guy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear that you've been having this problem. Seeing that this is happening on multiple devices and platforms, most likely, something is going on with your profile and we will have to gather your account information to investigate this further.

We're going to send you a private message with a secure chat link to come to us directly for assistance.

Thanks,

CJ

0 Likes