Fios Media Manager
NYCme

I'm using a windows 7 64 bit system and can't seem to get VZ Media Manager to work.

Another thing too is that that the menu text is all cut off. Like where the menu should say:

FILE    HELP etc

it shows:  FIL    HEL  

all cut off.

As for it not working, I drag a video clip (600mb avi) and it does nothing. Doesn't show up in my library. I even go to the "File" FIL) menu and add it that way and still nothing.

Is it not compatile with Win7 64?

0 Likes
Re: Fios Media Manager
Hubrisnxs
Legend
  • PC running Windows XP with SP3 or better or Vista (32-bit) or Windows 7
  • FiOS Internet with Verizon-supplied router
  • PC must be connected to Verizon FiOS Home network
  • 1GHz Intel or AMD processor or better
  • 1GB RAM (2GB RAM recommended)
  • 500MB free hard drive space
  • Windows Media Player 11 Or Higher Download
  • Adobe Flash Player version 10 Download
I don't think it's going to support a 64 bit windows.
0 Likes
NYCme

aww, that really stinks.

How come Verizon doesn't update their program. So many people are using win 7 64 bit and for it not to be compatible that really limits the service.

Do you know if they have any plans to get current.

0 Likes
mphare
Contributor - Level 2

It does stink. I bought my daughter one of the cheapest laptops you can imagine, and it had 64 bit Win7 installed on it.

NYCme

seriously. Verizon needs to hire new project managers. They had time to create an iJunk app (iPad) and completely neglect windows 7 64. Talk about a lack of organizaiton.

Get with it Verizon.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/12/21/verizon-releases-fios-ipad-app-control-your-fios-dvr-from-your-...

0 Likes
sonicthoughts
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not maintained by verizon - what a great idea !  needs a lot more work to be stable in win 7 x64.  IMHO Verzizon is blowing it on this.

0 Likes