Fios Mobile Remote Widget MRDVR
bquick0

Hello, I am new to this blog experience; so please excuse my ignorance. I need help, I have recently purchased an iPhone 5. I was installing the VZ Mobile Remote, but can not complete the process through the widget. I had a Droid previously, and had no issues. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with VZ wireless and VZ Fios tech support, only to hang up extremely disappointed. Long story short when I open the Mobile Remote widget (MRDVR)it does not ask for my device nor mobile number. I did go to Setting/Fios TV Remote DVR/Mobile Phone Access entered my cell number but Status: Awaiting Authentication. I have watched the tutorial on the FiOS TV website, and it seems there is clearly some steps missing in the process on the widget.  I am beyond frustrated, please advise me on how to proceed. Thank you in advance Brian Q.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Mobile Remote Widget MRDVR
martyr99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think with the iPhone app you just need to enable Web Access. I have the app working and never entered my phone number(and it's not a Verizon phone); Also works on my iPod.

The old app required doing something with the widget but the latest seems to have remove this requirement.

0 Likes
bquick0

Thanks I will try to locate this Web Access, and allow.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist..

0 Likes