Fios Mobile
Tcarter22
Ever since the September, 2013 update, I can no longer access tv on my IPad device. Can anyone help me w/ this problem? I get an error message every time I try to sign on. It says "we apologize but we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.". This has gone on sine end of Sept. I have tried deleting and reinstalling app & it hasn't helped. Verizon has checked my network & says its ok. Internet works fine. I can get live tv on my desktop computer but no longer on my IPad. I have a the first IPad but that shouldn't matter? Help! 🙂
0 Likes
Re: Fios Mobile
Zackp
Has anyone gotten back to you about this yet? I have had the exact same problem and have yet to find a solution. Please someone help us?!?!?!
0 Likes
Tcarter22
I get intermittent reception now on my IPad. Verizon told me they can't control the Wi-Fi. No help-Duh!!!😣
0 Likes
logan81
Contributor - Level 3
have anyone of you moved recently or made any account changes? I will tell you what has worked for most people in this situation go to ACTIVATE.VERIZON.NET and make sure your username and password are registered. also make sure you are using your primary username and password (cannot use a sub account)
0 Likes