Fios On Demand
janedoe80

I tried to watch a free TV show On Demand, and I got an error message that my account doesn't have enough credits to make the (free) purchase.  I've been on hold with Technical Support for an hour.  In the meantime, I've tried resetting the top box and the STB.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Fios On Demand
cooper82

I have been on hold with verizon customer service for over an hour. I'm not sure if customer service is open. My problem is that I can not watch my premium channels.

0 Likes
janedoe80

I hung up and called back.  According to the automated message, there's an outage in my area (Northeast).  I wish they had told me that before they transferred me.  I wouldn't have wasted my time on hold.

0 Likes
bgdc1

This happened to me last week (Feb. 23) and after waiting on hold for a long time they said it was a system error that would be resolved by the next day. Obviously, the issue hasn't been fixed.

This seems to be happening on Saturday nights. Could there be a bandwidth or high traffic issue that Verizon can't handle? Last night (March 3) the system kept giving an error code when I tried to purchase a video on demand.

Poor performance from Verizon!

0 Likes