FIOS One Mini connected to a Projector......can I get audio through a separate sound system wireless
mendy41

Hello!

Need some advice.  My basement HD Projector is connected to a FIOS One Mini.  Here's the issue - the projector is mounted from the ceiling and has horrible sound.  I have no other options to connect the fios to this projector.  My only option is to hard wire a soundbar under my screen (12 feet away) but it will require me to have wires hanging from my ceiling.  Are there ANY other options to get sound wirelessly throughout my basement without hard-wiring?  Thanks!!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: FIOS One Mini connected to a Projector......can I get audio through a separate sound system wire
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@mendy41 wrote:

Hello!

Need some advice.  My basement HD Projector is connected to a FIOS One Mini.  Here's the issue - the projector is mounted from the ceiling and has horrible sound.  I have no other options to connect the fios to this projector.  My only option is to hard wire a soundbar under my screen (12 feet away) but it will require me to have wires hanging from my ceiling.  Are there ANY other options to get sound wirelessly throughout my basement without hard-wiring?  Thanks!!!!!

I use one of these for my rear surround speakers. You have to be able to work around a minor delay factor though, but nothing an AV receiver can't handle.

https://www.svsound.com/products/soundpath-wireless-audio-adapter

0 Likes