Fios Remote app
CallMeMaybe1
Ok, just updated the app. Couple issues: What happened to the "jump to channel" button. Scrolling down thru the channels on my iphone is sputtery and making me dizzy. (no, I haven't been drinking.) Question: can I re-set the app back to the way it was before I updated?
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fios Remote app
ConsultingSvcs
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Remote app doesn't have a "jump to channel" button, unless you're talking about the "numpad" button that allows you to enter in a channel. Is that it? If so I definitely won't be upgrading... that's the most important feature!

0 Likes
Re: Fios Remote app
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry but that feature is not in the new update for the Remote App. I am not sure why it was taken out. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes